Zirconia ceramic balls have high strength and toughness at room temperature, good wear resistance, high temperature corrosion resistance, high stiffness, non-magnetic conductivity, and electrical insulation. At 600 ℃, the strength and hardness of zirconia ceramic balls are almost unchanged, and the density is 6.00g/cm3, and the thermal expansion rate is close to the thermal expansion rate of metal, so it can be used in conjunction with metal. For bearings, seals, etc.
Zirconia Balls Advantage
1. It is 23% lighter than the steel ball, which reduces the centrifugal force, rolling and wear of the channel when the bearing runs at high speed and acceleration;
2. Small friction coefficient and good rotational flexibility;
3. High temperature resistance, the operating temperature can reach 750 ℃;
4. Never rust, can work without oil lubrication;
5. More resistant to chemical corrosion than steel;
6. No metal pollution;
8. Electrical insulation.
9. High toughness, high flexural strength, and good wear resistance and heat insulation.
Zirconia ball Application
◆ Zirconia ceramic balls are mainly used as valve balls, full ceramic bearings, measuring balls, track balls, and fine grinding balls. They can be used in high temperature, corrosion resistance, insulation, magnetic insulation, non-lubrication and other occasions. They are the replacement of steel balls in corrosive occasions. ideal material. ◆ As a valve ball application, zirconia ceramic balls have been successfully used in high-pressure homogenizers, diaphragm pumps, metering pumps, oilfield oil pumps, high-pressure spray guns and other equipment.