What are the characteristics of alumina ball stone?
(1) Alumina ball stone is mainly composed of high-quality alumina, which has high purity, high strength, high hardness, high whiteness, low wear, and negligible impact on the quality of grinding materials.
(2) The product is formed by rolling and isostatic pressing, with a high specific gravity, which can greatly improve the grinding efficiency, reduce the grinding time, and effectively increase the effective volume of the ball mill, thereby increasing the amount of grinding material added.
(3) The product has low wear and can greatly extend the service life of the grinding body.
(4) The product has the characteristics of high temperature resistance, acid and alkali resistance, and corrosion resistance.
(5) We have developed dry grinding special balls that have good toughness and low wear. This solves the problem of grinding media polluting raw materials that is commonly found in the powder industry.